FasterBlaster 36" Portable Steel Blaster
- 36” blast pattern
- Suspended by cables
- Vertical or Horizontal
BP-9-SP Blastpro Self Propelled Shot Blaster
For use with Pullman S36
The BP-9-SP shot blaster is designed for small to medium size projects when you need to blast and prep the concrete surface. Typically this machine would be used to remove coatings such as paint, line stripes, expoxy, and general grime prior to applying a new coating. One of many big perks you will get with this machine is that it runs on a standard 230V single phaze outlet. That means you can use it in residential and commercial settings without having to bring a generator or having to have an electician to wire anything. It also has a powerful 4hp motor so it will give you the kind of finish you would expect with the heavier Blastpro or Blastrac shot blasters. Contractors have also found that it works well as a complementary machine to your larger blasters when working in tight places where your larger machine can’t manuever.
- Self Propelled unit which helps to ensure an even finish
- Easily powered by 230 Volt Single Phase
- Small enough to use in tight or hard to reach areas
- Typically we pair it up with the Pullman Ermator S36. One of the most popular dust collectors on the market.
Blastrac 10-18 Ride-On Shot Blaster
Designed for medium to large sized shot blasting jobs with production needs up to 1,500 sq ft. hr.
- Up to 1,500 sq. ft/hr, material depending on application.
1-15D Super Shot Blaster
The 1-15DS is ideal for medium to large sized jobs such as industrial plant and warehouse floors, parking garages, bridges, highways, airport runways, ship decks and storage tanks.
- 15” blast pattern
- Walk behind machine
- Prepares 350 to 1,900 sq. ft./hr.
- Most applicable for medium removal
- High productivity
- Dual voltage machine, 230/460 volts
- Ideal for thin mil coatings
- A high-speed travel switch helps ensure uniform preparation by allowing for quick repositioning after each pass, without resetting the travel speed